Neighborhood’s total reward package is designed to help you achieve a balance between your work and personal life, advance your career, stay healthy and meet your financial goals.
As an employee, you are eligible for benefits according to your full-time/part-time status and the number of hours scheduled to work per week.
Neighborhood Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary and incentive plan
- Generous earned time and paid holidays
- 401(k) savings plan with strong company match
- Health & wellness programs including an on-site gym and wellness incentive
- Paid volunteer day
- A respectful, inclusive workplace
- Flexible work arrangements with telecommuting opportunities
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Short term and long term disability and life insurance coverage
- Additional supplemental insurance policies
- Tuition reimbursement and educational opportunities
- Employee assistance programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discount programs
- Many employer sponsored activities throughout the year including an annual employee celebration, employee appreciation week, guest speakers, a Halloween party and more!
- Review a detailed guide on Neighborhood’s employee benefits.
At Neighborhood, we understand that there is a direct correlation between happy employees and happy members and providers. We take pride in the compassion and dedication of our employees and find many ways to reward their hard work. In return, our employees take pride in being a part of a collaborative, professional team focused on quality, service and care.
We are committed to providing our employees and their families with the best benefits possible. For more details about benefits, watch this video.