New Preferred Specialty Pharmacy Benefit with AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime is now contracted with Neighborhood to help your patients who are Neighborhood Members manage their complex health conditions that require medications that are:
- Are injected
- Need to be taken on a strict schedule
- Have special storage needs
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime Specialty Pharmacy services are available to all Neighborhood Members. AllianceRx has a team of team of pharmacists, nurses and patient care coordinators can help support your patients medication-related questions and needs.
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime
e-prescribe name: AllianceRx Walgreens Prime-SPEC-PA
Address: 130 Enterprise Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Phone: 888-347-3416 / Fax: 877-231-8302
For INTEGRITY and Health Benefits Exchange Members: New Mail Order Pharmacy Benefit with Walgreens Mail Service Pharmacy
- Effective January 1st, 2018, Walgreens Mail Service Pharmacy is available to Neighborhood members enrolled with INTEGRITY and Health Benefits Exchange.
- This means that members under either INTEGRITY or Health Benefits Exchange with Neighborhood can receive 90 day supplies of maintenance medications through Walgreens Mail Service Pharmacy.
- Walgreens Mail Service Pharmacy includes mail service, offering members convenient delivery of maintenance medications directly to your patients.
Walgreens Mail Service Pharmacy Contact information:
Address: 8350 S River Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85284-2615
Fax: 1-800-332-9581 (for Rxs)
Phone: 1-800-489-2197 (Customer Care)