Neighborhood News – Never miss another edition by signing up to receive Neighborhood News via email. Click here to register!
The Neighborhood Provider Manual was updated July 1, 2021. Please click here for a summary of changes.
- Provider Appeals Can Now be Emailed to Neighborhood
- HealthSourceRI offering Special Enrollment Period
- New DME Network for Neighborhood
- Annual Provider Training Requirement
- Change in RA Distribution
- Updated COVID-19 Provider Guidance
- New Process to Request a PCP Change for a Member
- Formulary Changes – Medicaid and Commercial
- Medically Administered Infusions Available for Administration in the Home
- How to Bill 340B Appropriately
- Specialty Medication Prior Authorization Criteria – Reminder
- Electronic Prior Authorization (ePA) for the Pharmacy Benefit
- Medical Benefit Prior Authorization Submissions
- Searchable Formulary for Pharmacy Benefit and Medical Pharmacy Medications
The News and Updates section of the Neighborhood website is used to share important news and information, including notifications on payment policies, operational issues, and more.