Thank you for your interest in joining the provider network of Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island (Neighborhood). The next step in the process is to complete the required credentialing and application forms. Please select your specialty below to complete the required documents:
Below are the required specialties and links:
What to Expect Once Your Forms are Submitted:
- You will receive an email confirming the receipt of the completed documents.
- Provider Contracting will submit the forms to the Credentialing Department for review. Credentialing will begin upon the receipt of a complete application and may take up to 45 calendar days. Please refer to the Neighborhood Provider Manual for further details regarding the Credentialing process.
- Once complete, you will receive the credentialing decision via email directly from the Credentialing Department.
- A counter-executed contract with the effective date will be provided upon approval. The contract will include the effective date, which indicates the date in which you are considered an approved network provider.
- Our Provider Relations team will outreach to you and welcome you to the network.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Provider Contracting.